Top MSW Programs
- Online MSW
- Online Clinical MSW
- 1 Year Online MSW
- Online MSW with No GRE
- CSWE Accreditation
- Online MSW in Urban Family Studies
- Online MSW in Human Rights
- Online MSW in Individuals and Families
- Online MSW in Mental Health and Trauma
- Online MSW in Hispanic Children and Families
- Online MSW in Substance Abuse
Social Work FAQ
- What is the difference between a MSW and MSSW?
- What is the difference between a MSW and LCSW?
- What is Micro, Mezzo, and Macro Social Work?
- What is an Advanced Generalist MSW Degree?
- What is Online Asynchronous Instruction?
- Are there MSW Degrees with No GRE Requirement for Entry?
- What is a Clinical MSW Degree?
- How do you become a LCSW?
Online MSW Programs Currently Accepting Applicants
University of Kentucky - Online Master of Social Work
CSWE Accredited, 100% online. Regular and Advanced Standing MSW tracks.
George Mason University - Master of Social Work (MSW) Online
CSWE accredited. Tracks include: Adults & Healthy Aging or Children, Youth, & Families.
Our Lady of the Lake University - Online MSW
CSWE accredited program, 100% online.
University of West Florida - Online Master of Social Work
CSWE Accredited, Advanced Standing available.
Aurora University - MSW - Specialization Professional Educator License in School Social Work
CSWE Accredited. Tracks: Faith-Based Social Work, Forensics, Health Care, Leadership Administration and School Social Work.
Sacred Heart University - Master of Social Work
CSWE Accredited, Direct Clinical Practice or a Direct Community Practice specialization.